ADVANCED High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Warsaw, Poland
Date(s): 26. Oct 2017 - 27. Oct 2017
Duration: 09:15 - 17:00
Warsaw Marriott Hotel
As Underwriters, we cannot idly sit by. Fraudsters are constantly moving, inventing new ways to circumvent security measures, hatching new fraud schemes, and improving their means of deception. Education and professional exchange are therefore crucial.
Our Advanced High-Risk Underwriter course wants to serve as a platform where professionals can learn from professionals to make payments save for the future. The course agenda includes:
- Hands-on case studies covering the areas of
- Forex & Binary,
- Penny Auctions, and
- Practical on-boarding advice concerning Payment Facilitators, Digital Wallet Operators or Marketplaces.
- Instructions on how to effectively monitor merchants for website compliance, transaction laundering and GBPP/BRAM violations.
- All you need to know about reliably identifying a merchant’s location.
- Information on the current trends in regulation.
Guidance on how to handle and investigate a non-compliance situation with the card associations.
Who Should attend?
The course is specifically developed for graduates of our Certified High-Risk Underwriter course who want to deepen their knowledge and keep up-to-date with current practices.
For interested parties without a Web Shield Academy certificate, we recommend at least three years of professional experience in the merchant acquiring or payments industry, specifically in the areas of risk, underwriting and due diligence.
Newcomers should consider our Certified High-Risk Underwriter course instead.