GEiDD – Global Entity Due Diligence
Enhanced Due Diligence for the Digital Age
With the GEiDD Report, you get a versatile, information-rich report that gives you a comprehensive overview of any business Entity with unparalleled scope and precision.
A GEiDD Report combines the best of two worlds: It is a product of sophisticated automation as well as the individual knowledge of experienced underwriting professionals. While we believe in the power of the algorithm, we also value the expertise and gut feeling of a human investigator for solving unconventional problems, which can’t be discerned from simple patterns of data.
Because even the best experts can still overlook things, we employ a team of three dedicated specialists for each case. The result is an investigative report with unprecedented depth that is easy to understand, time-efficient and cost-effective. GEiDD is the revolution in Enhanced Due Diligence.
An Information-rich Resource for a Broad Audience
A GEiDD Report covers a broad array of relevant topics for responsible actors in various fields: Document download and verification
- Entity Business Assessment
- Entity Audience Geography
- Entity Background Screening
- Entity History
- AML & Blacklist screening (automated MATCH queries)
- Director and UBO Background Screening (including AML, PEP, etc.), including social and business networks
- Portfolio Cross-Check
- Website Compliance and Content Screening
- Aggregation Identification
- Website History
- Creditscore and Creditlimit (by CreditSafe)
- Financial Exposure Calculation
- Chargeback Risks
- Fraud Risks
- Reputation Risks
- Industry Specific Verifications
- To-Do’s and recommendations
For law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies, security firms, financial auditors and lawyers, it affords the opportunity to screen suspected companies for unlawful behaviour, identify relationships between Entities and expose cybercriminal plots before they come to fruition. As an investor, venture capitalist or hedge fund, GEiDD serves as a stand-alone summary report that tells you all you have to know about a company at one glance. With GEiDD, banks or merchant acquirers who want to transfer their portfolio to another bank, have the possibility to anonymously screen all relevant clients for financial and reputational risks. Last but not least GEiDD affords guidance for any company wanting to expand into a new business area.
How does it work?
Contract and Pricing
If you want to see GEiDD in action, request your free demo report today!
For more details regarding a contract and pricing, please contact compliance (at) webshield.com
Web Shield DeepScreen released
Mastercard Clarifies their Rules: Member Areas Have to Be Screened Screening for website content that is forbidden per credit card association rules has always been the most basic building block […]
Advanced High-Risk Underwriter
As Underwriters, we cannot idly sit by. Fraudsters are constantly moving, inventing new ways to circumvent security measures, hatching new fraud schemes, and improving their means of deception. Education and […]
Web Shield Academy
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Riga - FULLY BOOKED!
- 27. Apr 2017 - 28. Apr 2017
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Singapore
- 27. Jul 2017 - 28. Jul 2017
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Dublin
- 07. Sep 2017 - 08. Sep 2017