Investigation Techniques for Merchant Acquirers
Date(s): 17. Jun 2015 - 18. Jun 2015
Duration: 09:00 - 17:00
Web Shield Services GmbH
This two-day course is designed to learn the fundamentals of online investigation techniques. Training delegates who attend the course will only need a basic understanding of the e-commerce and online business, as the key concepts are all taught from first principle.
Delegates who attend the course will leave with a clear understanding of online investigations from an acquirer perspective.
The course is made up of Web Shield presentations but also practical exercises to reinforce the key learnings. All the online investigation types will be discussed during the two day course.
Course objectives By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand all the major investigation tools and how they can be used
- Understand “compliance” from an acquirer perspective
- Assess all SHIELD investigation tools and functionality
The program will include several speakers from Web Shield and Credit Card Schemes. Topics and times are subject to possible changes.
Who should attend?
This is an underwriting and compliance focussed programme, designed to assist underwriters at merchant acquirers in investigation purposes. It will appeal to:
- Staff who are relatively new to the underwriting area and who need to learn about investigation techniques
- Fraud and underwriting analysts and managers who want to become fraud professionals
- ISOs, PSPs and lawyers who want to gain a deeper understand about investigation techniques from an acquirer perspective
Bookings are closed for this event.