CFD Service, or Compromised File Detection Service, is a refined web crawling service that detects links to illegal and brand damaging content.
This ensures you comply with financial institutions’ rules and regulations for:
- Child abuse content
- Brand damaging adult content, such as rape or violence
- Bestiality content
- IP violating content
What makes it unique?
Unlike CADS (Child Abuse Detection Service), which requires direct integration into the file sharer’s system, CFD Service independently searches for links and files to illegal content and can be set up within 48 hours. You have nothing to do during this part of the process.
What is it good for?
A Leibniz University of Hannover (Germany) study found that child abuse and other illegal or brand damaging content is typically distributed through file sharing services. Even if you are not aware of it, you could face serious consequences if you host content of this nature on your servers, including
- Massive financial loss: Financial institutions charge high penalties for violating their rules and regulations.
- No access to credit card payments: As a file sharing service provider, your bank requires you to ensure no illegal content is distributed via your server. Otherwise it may restrict access to credit card payments.
With billions of files hosted on servers, it’s nearly impossible to manually review uploaded content and ensure there are no violations. CFD Service helps prove your stored content is legal, so you can keep doing business.
How does the service work?
Step one: Detection and check
When CFD Service detects a suspicious link, the Web Shield Compliance Team personally checks the link to verify there is a violation.
Step two: Email alert and file deletion
You receive a daily email alert with all identified links, and you just delete the file.
Step three: Backend access and verification
By accessing CFD Service’s backend, you get a to-date overview of all reported links and their status: deleted or still available.
Contract and fees
As a CFD Service user, you and Web Shield will form a contractual agreement. The transparent pricing model is based on a monthly fee, and you can select one or both content categories.
- Category 1: Includes child abuse content, brand damaging adult content and bestiality content
- Category 2: IP violating content
For pricing details please contact compliance ( at ) webshieldltd.com
Web Shield DeepScreen released
Mastercard Clarifies their Rules: Member Areas Have to Be Screened Screening for website content that is forbidden per credit card association rules has always been the most basic building block […]
Advanced High-Risk Underwriter
As Underwriters, we cannot idly sit by. Fraudsters are constantly moving, inventing new ways to circumvent security measures, hatching new fraud schemes, and improving their means of deception. Education and […]
Web Shield Academy
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Riga - FULLY BOOKED!
- 27. Apr 2017 - 28. Apr 2017
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Singapore
- 27. Jul 2017 - 28. Jul 2017
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Dublin
- 07. Sep 2017 - 08. Sep 2017