Junior Underwriter (m/w)
Web Shield, with locations in London (UK), Frankfurt (GE) and Leipzig (GE), is a young and growing company with unique products in the field of Risk & Compliance in the payment industry. Our current clients like international banks, payment service providers, law enforcement agencies and online merchants are using our software technologies as well as our training courses as part of their risk and prevention strategy. Our future expansion is based on diversification, investment in modern technologies and further internationalization. For our headquarters in Leipzig, we are currently looking for a Junior Underwriter for our underwriting department (in particular in the field of Risk Acceptance for Visa and MasterCard).
- Online investigation and detection of fraudulent indications with online merchants.
- Identification of content violations (violations in regard of BRAM and GBPP, adult industry).
- Identification of intellectual property violations.
- Document review (corporate registries, ID cards, etc.).
- Online identification via web cam.
- On-going website monitoring.
- University degree (Economics, IT, Legal) or an apprenticeship as a banker, police officer, online forensic analyst or private detective.
- Fluent language ability in German and English. Other languages (French, Spanish, Italian, etc.) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in the payment area, technical know-how in dealing with web technologies and the regulations of the credit card organizations (BRAM / GBPP) are a strong plus.
- Impeccable criminal record.
- The position is designed for young professionals.
Mode of Employment:
Full Time, 40 hours per week
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents in German- and English version with indication of index number WEBS1507-02, your earliest possible starting date and your salary conceivability till 31st August 2015 and exclusively by e-mail:
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at our phone number +49 (0) 3412 1979389 or writing us an e-mail. Absolute discretion is assured.
Web Shield DeepScreen released
Mastercard Clarifies their Rules: Member Areas Have to Be Screened Screening for website content that is forbidden per credit card association rules has always been the most basic building block […]
Advanced High-Risk Underwriter
As Underwriters, we cannot idly sit by. Fraudsters are constantly moving, inventing new ways to circumvent security measures, hatching new fraud schemes, and improving their means of deception. Education and […]
Web Shield Academy
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in London - FULLY BOOKED
- 02. Mar 2017 - 03. Mar 2017
- ADVANCED High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Frankfurt
- 16. Mar 2017 - 17. Mar 2017
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Riga
- 27. Apr 2017 - 28. Apr 2017
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Singapore
- 27. Jul 2017 - 28. Jul 2017