Head of Underwriting (m/w)
Web Shield, with locations in London (UK), Frankfurt (GE) and Leipzig (GE), is a young and growing company with unique products in the field of Risk & Compliance in the payment industry. Our current clients like international banks, payment service providers, law enforcement agencies and online merchants are using our software technologies as well as our training courses as part of their risk and prevention strategy. Our future expansion is based on diversification, investment in modern technologies and further internationalization. For our headquarters in Leipzig, we are currently looking for a Senior Manager for our underwriting department (in particular in the field of Risk Acceptance for Visa and MasterCard) and the leadership of a team of 6 employees.
- Management of the underwriting team in terms of credit card regulations (particularly BRAM and GBPP).
- Direct support of the Vice President Underwriting & Content Monitoring.
- Contact person for credit card companies (Visa & Mastercard).
- Conducting of special merchant audits (online research and reporting).
- Handling of non-compliance cases.
- Online introduction of Web Shield System and Key Account Management.
- Evaluation and Reporting (external and internal).
- Process optimization and internal development of the underwriting area.
- University degree (Economics, IT, Legal) or an apprenticeship as a banker, police officer, online forensic analyst or private detective.
- Fluent language ability in German and English. Other languages (French, Spanish, Italian, etc.) would be an advantage.
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in the payment area, technical know-how in dealing with web technologies and the regulations of the credit card organizations (BRAM / GBPP) are required.
- Professional experience with a merchant acquirer or PSP (IPSP) is an advantage.
- High motivation and strong focus on implementation.
- Impeccable criminal record.
- The position is aimed at both experienced senior management positions as well as to analysts / agents from a fraud or risk department of an acquirer / PSPs who wants to take the next step together with us.
Mode of Employment:
Full Time, 40 hours per week
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents in German- and English version with indication of index number WEBS1507-01, your earliest possible starting date and your salary conceivability till 31st August 2015 and exclusively by e-mail:
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at our phone number +49 (0) 3412 1979389 or writing us an e-mail. Absolute discretion is assured.
Advanced High-Risk Underwriter
As Underwriters, we cannot idly sit by. Fraudsters are constantly moving, inventing new ways to circumvent security measures, hatching new fraud schemes, and improving their means of deception. Education and […]
Web Shield helps acquirers to comply with VISA merchant location rule change
In August, VISA announced they would require acquirers to comply to significantly more stringent concerning merchant locations starting October 15. Acquirers will have to make sure they are licensed for […]
Web Shield Academy
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in London
- 02. Mar 2017 - 03. Mar 2017
- ADVANCED High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Frankfurt
- 16. Mar 2017 - 17. Mar 2017
- Certified High-Risk Underwriter (WSA) in Singapore
- 27. Jul 2017 - 28. Jul 2017